Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Acme Baby Co. fabrics


Or should I title this, "Alias'"?

Not only do I love yarn and knitting, but I also have a real addiction to lovely high-quality designer fabrics. So, as I have changed gears (some of you know that I just sold 'Babyfairies') I have invested in some lovely fabrics that I am now selling at Etsy under the name Acme Baby Co. Save for one, they should all be here within a week or two and I am rather excited to see them in person!

What a great way to welcome in Spring. I know, a long ways off, I know, but watching the frost sparkling all over the roofs here in the early NW mornings, one can not help but think of the light at the end of the tunnel. So, I know I am going to want to send the kiddles off to school, hunker down in my little California Bungalow, and think of all the myriad of things I can create with these vibrant little prints.

I have tried to create a more balanced palette this time with some great modern prints, but of course I still have some great vintage-looking prints which I can never steer away from completely. In person, the colors never disappoint: very rich and deep and vibrant. This time I have selected mostly from Amy Butler, Martha Negley, Joel Dewberry, Sis Boom (Jennifer Paganelli, who I hear is coming out with a new line soon!), Heathery Baily, and Denyse Schmidt; all fabulous and seasoned designers.

Come take a peek!

3 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

so excited you stopped by my photos on flickr hope you like the new line...love what I'm seeing on your blog..you are super!!! Love to see what transpires with the Acme baby Co..all my very best, Jennifer

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Very nice collection of fabrics! I can only imagine how much fun it will be to actually see and touch all of them!

Knit in the Northwest said...

Thank you!
I can't wiaaat to see the new line! as well as get the new shipment - it is always like Christmas when I get a delivery!