Friday, February 1, 2008

New Projects














In preparation for our trip down to San Diego for a few days, I thought I might need a new knitting project. Mind you, with a 16-year-old and a 4-year-old, I can't imagine I will get much knitting done on the plane or otherwise, but I was optimistic and thought I needed to spend another $18 on some green sock yarn (who doesn't need some of this and a $30 hank of black silk. I had to show some of this beautiful green sock yarn. I am starting a pair, this time with a totally ribbed top. I am working my confidence up to do some lacy ones. I think I just need to get so used to socks that most of it is second nature, and I have a little focus left to concentrate on the lace pattern; not that it is all that hard.

Update: One sock done.

No comments: