Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Damn it! Martha!


Now I want to make these. The think is, though, that they will go perfectly in Isabel's new "circus theme" room, so I guess it is acceptable that I get sucked into one of her crafty ideas. Well, we all know they are not all her idea, and that she is a marketing guru, but I suppose that is fine. But I do feel a bit like a sucker. Sometimes I wonder if crafting is really a waste of time. I have never done a themed room before, or even fully decorated a room for that matter, but I am finding the process a bit fun and rewarding.

So pom poms, here I come.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are cute pom poms! I've gotten sucked in by Martha before too. And I've done themed rooms for my kids - I have a race car, princess, transportation and a flower garden room under my belt so far. I'm working on the new rooms for them now. They've always loved them. And it's fun for us all because I get them involved in the process.

Knit in the Northwest said...

Good for you! I try to get my 5 yo involved, but I can't deny that I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to design. the best I have been sable to do so far is ask her if she likes the colors and posters I have chosen for her vintage-circus-themed room. I should post about that since the first quilt I will do will no-doubt be for her themed room.