Thursday, April 23, 2009

hits


I see I am starting to get hits. This means I should probably update my blog with a post newer than 2 months old.

I just haven't had much to say lately.

I have been busy with the move, the kid, selling patterns on Etsy and trying to take about 2 acres of landscaping as well as organize the 4 tons of crap we have. How did being a homemaker get to be so hard? Well, I suppose "2 + 2 doesn't equal 4" explains it. That, and the realization that someone was really upset about an entry I wrote. I had no intention of making them feel bad -- really -- and on top of that I just never thought they would even know it was written. I guess search engines really do the job.

See? ::yawn::

Anyway, I am promising to craft more, take more pictures (my lovely Canon Rebel bit the dust, went "tits up," etc.), and do more searches for cool things. Maybe even stuff that isn't children's clothing, but no promises - I have one really cool clothing site in mind already.

So, here is a beautiful bowl of strawberries - better than being hit in the head with a hamster.

No comments: